Terms and Conditions
Information About Us
www.flawless-jewellery.co.uk is a site operated by Flawless Jewellery (we/us/our). We are registered in England and Wales and have our registered office at 50 Green Lane, Chislehurst, Kent, BR7 6AQ.
Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site or our entire site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to produce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- not to access without OUR authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and you may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. You may share material from our site on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter etc.) subject to these terms. Such use must be for personal use only, not for business purposes, or to suggest a connection between us and any third party. It must not be used to promote other products or services and we reserve the right to have any material removed immediately on notice.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
We pride ourselves on our innovative and stylish designs and go to great lengths to create products that are uniquely Flawless Jewellery. All of our products and names of ranges are protected against copying by domestic and international law. We reserve all our rights concerning our trademarks, copyright and unregistered design rights. Copying of any product in any form will be an infringement of our intellectual property rights and is strictly prohibited.
Our status, (and that of any identified contributors), as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes.
Changes to Our Site
These content standards apply to any and all material which (where the service is made available) you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, ability to use or the results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it including, without limitation, any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Hacking, Viruses and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our homepage provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links from Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
“Flawless Jewellery” is our registered Trademark and “Flawless” is our registered brand name.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting.
"Some months ago I asked Rob at Flawless Jewellery if he could make a ring for my wife. From the very start he was in communication with me at every stage. The design and the materials. The end result was beyond my expectations. To say my wife was pleased would be an understatement she was thrilled to bits. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rob and the girls to anybody who wants jewellery designed and made. Thank you Rob Shannon & Kaylie."
"I am thrilled to bits with my diamond necklace that Rob re-set in a beautiful modern white gold setting. My friends cannot believe it is the same stone, it now sparkles and looks stunning! Thank you Rob, Kayleigh and Shannon, I will recommend you to everyone."
"I took my favourite bracelet to "Flawless" for repair and was overjoyed at result. I mentioned that I had always wanted a necklace to match and Rob agreed to make me one. A few weeks later he rang to say it was ready. I was absolutely speechless when I saw it. I love it! Turquoise stones in good quality gold settings are rare. This is a masterpiece! I now have a totally unique piece of exquisitely made jewellery. Rob is an absolute craftsman and I would recommend his work to anyone."