For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Flawless Jewellery of 50 Green Lane, Chislehurst, Kent, BR7 6AQ.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.flawless-jewellery.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our website uses functional and analytical cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies we use are "functional" and "analytical" cookies. They allow us to provide you with the best experience, ensuring full functionality and they also recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted and carried out through our appointed agent through a secure site. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Flawless or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
"I am sooo happy with my new gold bracelet that I asked Rob to make for me. It is exactly what I was after if not better.
I had an old charm bracelet as well as some other bits of gold that I wanted melted down and made into a Tiffany style ball bracelet.
Rob was extremely helpful in sourcing the exact size balls that I was after and I’m thrilled to bits with the result. I wear it most days!
Fantastic service. Highly recommended.
Thanks again Rob & Kaylie."
"Wow! My fiancé and I got engaged in France and came to London to visit family. We looked everywhere for the perfect ring but couldn't find the right one. We stumbled upon flawless and were so impressed! Rob and Shannon were amazing. They spent a lot of time with us showing us lots of different options. Rob really listened to what I was saying and we are just so happy with the end result. It is divine!! We will be telling everyone we meet just how fantastic Rob and Shannon were! Thank you both so much. Everytime I look at my ring I will remember our trip to Europe and our visit to flawless! :)"
"At 46 years of age I had never bought myself a 'proper' piece of jewellery. I had seen the daisy ring when I bought my son a watch from 'Flawless' in the autumn and had fallen in love with it. Clearly not one to impulse buy I went away and thought about it! After a promotion at work I decided to treat myself. I am absolutely delighted with the ring! It looks beautiful, fits perfectly and makes me smile whenever I look at it! Thank you! I love everything about my ring and the care and service I received was exemplary. Quite sure it won't take me another 46 years to purchase my next piece!"